Thursday, December 3, 2009

The beginning of a new part of life

I quit my job this week. It was a bittersweet moment. I have been wanting to be a stay at home mom for sometime now, and finally all the cards fell into place. In doing this a seed was planted. You see I would always take treats into work. I love to cook and bake and taking the food to work was one way of avoiding eating it all as I invariably would. I am going to have to work on that part, but to digress, I have always been asked for the recipes. So on my last day I promised to take the family cookbook in, but a coworker said why don't you just start a blog. I thought, why don't I? Now here I am. I hope you enjoy. I like to experiment, use food storage and just cook yummy things so hopefully you will find something you like here too.

No comments: