Friday, May 29, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 185

Gratitudes:  Camping, A portable bathroom (in our trailer) Email that is motivational!  Started listening to the right mind right weight summit.  Fascinating!   I am currently listening to one about habits.   Emotional, physical, mental ones that tell us how we behave everyday.  Habit change has been on my radar a little more the last week or so.   I have been asking myself the question..."who do I need to become in order to reach my goals"   Have you ever asked yourself that?   It is interesting to see what the answer is.    

   
Intentions for the day: 


Morning Blood Sugar: 104


Exercise:  Chest and back. 12/10 lb weights.   pushups, press and butterfly.  

Breakfast:
Time:
Hunger  Level *:
Ate:Fruit Pizza
Comments:


Snack:
Time:
Hunger Level*:
Ate:  Fruit pizza
Comments:   I'm enjoying this fruit pizza quite a bit!

Lunch:
Time: noon
Hunger Level*:
Ate: a blackened chicken sandwich, and pasta salad from the grocery store deli. 
Comments:  I was starving and reminded myself frequently while shopping that if I wasn't hungry "specific sugary item" wouldn't be calling me. 

Snack:
Time: 6 pm
Hunger Level*:
Ate:  tootsie rolls Nd licorice. 
Comments:

Dinner:
Time:
Hunger Level*:
Ate:  meatballs. Rice. Veggies and fruit salad.   A few pieces of brownie even though it was burnt.  
Comments:


Water intake:  64


Daily Wins:   Water.  Made dinner.  Yay!


Daily goal:
Drink 64 oz water  Complete.   Continue to strive for daily. 
1 fruit, 1 Veg. 
One load of laundry to completion:  wash-dry-fold-put away

2015 Goals:
1.  Post a total of 365 days on the blog
2.  Run a 10 min mile
3.  Squat 95 lbs
4.  Complete morning and evening routines on a daily basis.
5.  Weekly meal planning
6.  Run a Half Marathon in October
7.  The Amy stretch!
8.  Brenda Vance Stairs
9.  10 full pushups

I am 34 inches thinner from my bust/waist and hips and a size 8's measurements of 36/28/38 on October 7, 2015.  I am following the trainers workout and food plans drink 64 oz of water a day and getting 8 hours of sleep every night.
I track this by completing my measurements every 4 weeks and weighing in weekly. My expectation is to see a decrease of approximately 5 inches per month.

 I am completing my daily trainer workouts, planning my meals, eating as I am hungry and listening to my fullness cues. I get in 10000 steps 6 times a week. I measure my progress with Sunday Morning weigh ins and document it on my blog. I stick to a regular bedtime and use a timer when I am on the computer.  I feel energetic and strong. I Feel good in my own skin.

**Hunger Scale is from 0-10 with zero being absolutely empty, ravenous and 10 being so stuffed that you are absolutely sick.
0--Empty
1--Ravenous
3--Set
4--Pangs
5--Neutral
6.5--Satisfied
8--Full
9--Stuffed
10--Sick
"Every time you start to eat, check your hunger level.  Ideally, aim for around a level of 3 to begin eating.  If you are at a 5 or above, you are not biologically hungry.  If you are at 2 or lower, you're likely over hungry and at risk for overeating."  Scale and comments taken from the book "Intuitive Eating" by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch. 

No comments: