Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Day 3

Had an interesting dream last night.   My husband and I were in a small plane.  It was the two of us and the pilot up front.  The plane kept flying low and almost touching the freeway we were following. Hubby and I were discussing if we could fly the plane better.  According to dreammoods.com "To dream that you are flying signifies a sense of freedom where you had initially felt restricted and limited.  To be a pilot "indicates that you are in complete control of your destination in life.  You are confident and self-assured in your decisions and accomplishments.  To dream about a freeway indicates "that you are feeling liberated and free.  You are well on your way to achieving your goals."   To use this as an interpretation of my dream...I am taking charge of my life, I am feeling freedom, confident and self-assured in the choices I am making.  I still have not quite taken full hold of this ownership...I was not the pilot...yet.  But the course I am on is the right one and I am on my way.  Making a decision is liberating!  Deciding to decide is the hardest thing for me.  I have a white personality which makes me a peacemaker.  I would much rather let someone else decide for me than to rock the boat.  So to decide something is really a momentous occasion.  :)




Intake for today. 
8am banana
9:30  A couple bites of oatmeal.  This one had flax in it and I think it went rancid.  Did not taste good!
10:00 ice cream sandwich (If I try to explain why it feels like justification, lets just say I enjoyed it!)
11:30 leftover chinese, yum!  Cashew chicken and a little ham fried rice
1 pm ningxia red
2 pm tastes of the pecan pie I made...its crust is cashews and filling made with dates...hope its yummy, the snitches were.  :)
3 pm  pepper jack cheese and ritz crackers
6:30 poppy seed ham and cheese sliders,  a few veggies.  Unfortunately my veggie platter froze in the fridge so only a few carrots/broccoli were good.  :(  I was very sad!! 
7:00 cheese cake.  I ate more of this than I had planned.  I think it is my degree of tiredness catching up with me.  I keep staying up later than I plan and end up tired in the morning.  My next goal will be to head to bed when I plan on it. 

Exercise.  I completed a Jonathan workout from www.bootcamphub.com.  IT was great fun.  Supposed to be
strength but I modified it to only be cardio...I also put clothes away while doing it.  I was really procrastinating the workout today, didn't get to it until after 10.  I am feeling rather sore from yesterdays workout.  Plan on getting some vitamin c tonight to combat the cramps. 

Only 6000 steps today.  That will be my next goal after getting enough sleep.  I want the 10000

Gold star today.  Got my routines complete!


No comments: