Thursday, November 27, 2014

Day 4

Thanksgiving day

10 am banana
10:30 scrambled eggs
12:00 chips and shrimp dip
1:30 turkey, stuffing, Rolls, cranberry, gravy.  There were no veggies. 
3:00 cookies
6pm salted Caramel pecan pie http://www.thespunkycoconut.com/2014/11/salted-caramel-pecan-pie-without-corn-syrup/ Was sooo much better than I expected. A ton better than the turtle pumpkin I also made.
8 turtle pumpkin.  I ate a piece and then some more.  It just wasn't good.   So much for experimenting.  Three out the rest after I dissected it a bit.  I don't know why I don't just stop eating something that doesn't taste good. I guess since I made it I felt I had to get my efforts worth of taste...just odd. 

Hope you had a marvelous thanksgiving! We had a great dinner with hubby's parents and oldest sisters family.  Lots of visiting and kids playing.  We then visited my parents for a bit.   We closed out the night watching the muppet Christmas carol. It's our family tradition to watch it every thanksgiving.  

I love the fact that I eat to my hunger so much more.  I was never over stuffed today.  I was quite full but not to the point where I felt like I can't move and my pants are too tight. I'm still working on recognizing my fullness but that is a definite process. 

Got in a strong lifts workout this morning.   Gave myself a pass on my regular routines.  The dishes can wait until tomorrow. 


Now it's time for bed.   Good night!

No comments: