Saturday, November 29, 2014

Day 6

Awake at 8
8:30 blueberry pie
9:30 blueberry pie.  It was oh so good I want more!!  

11:30 turkey cranberry and stuffing on a roll
12:45 rich chocolatey Ovaltine.
2:30 pumpkin curry and rice.  A piece of pep pizza
4:00. Coconut cream pie. A cookie
6:15. Coconut cream pie 
7:30 popcorn

I've been on a pie kick if you can't tell.  It is oh so good!!  

Tomorrow is my weigh in.  Not scared.  The number really doesn't matter in the big scheme of things.  I'm interested though.  My water intake has been spotty the last couple of days.  Veggie intake has been low. Sweets high.  We will see what happens.  

Routines will be complete when I get to bed tonight.  Water is 3/4 there.  We were at my sister in laws for most of the afternoon.  I'll blame my lack of water on not being home.  :)
Rode the bike for an hour this morning.  Didn't quite make it to the treadmill.  

No comments: