Sunday, November 30, 2014

Day 7

Thanksgiving week hasn't been kind to my waistline....well it's the pies I've been eating.  They are soo good!  I'll be off this kick really soon though.  Intuitive eating teaches us about the law of habituation.  This is where you eat something frequently and then it starts to become unappetizing.    I'm quickly getting there.   I have found since I began having no restrictions that when I introduce a food that I have not eaten for a while, I will eat quite a bit of it for the first few days and then the newness wears off and I am done.  I am starting to notice that the taste isn't as pleasurable---just not as enjoyable as it was at first.  In fact I think I am officially done right now.  :)  Its so not appetizing anymore.

Todays food line up
 Up at 7
8:00Two scrambled eggs, a slice of blueberry pie
 1:30 pie, turkey cranberry and stuffing on a roll, another slice of pie  :)
3:30  did I really just eat pie again?  Some Ningxia red too.
4:45 Chicken Pillows
Boy am I full now! 

Having trouble with my water intake.  I will work on that tomorrow.  I also realized that most of the time I don't get things done because I have not made a plan to do so.  Tomorrow I am going to start with a plan.  And work on addressing that plan and following through instead of meandering aimlessly through it.  I'll report back on that. 

Sundays I give myself freedom to do the basic routines...no laundry today.  :)  It is a day of rest.

Week review:

Weigh in today was up.  Not surprising considering the sugar and lack of water.  That can be improved on. 
Most meals did not include veggies.  I will investigate more ways of including veggies.  I think scheduling my days will help a lot in this.  Instead of sitting down not knowing what I am doing I will already have it in mind. 
Exercise was good.  I love being back in the weight lifting game.  My elbow started bugging me a bit again...I think I will continue squats and take it easy on arms until I can get that working better.
Treadmill is going well also...I feel like I should be making more headway on getting faster though.  Will pay attention to that as well this week.  I wanted to be at 4.6 mph by this week.  Not quite there yet.

What's good.  Tracking my food...I'm still going even though I have thought about just not bothering.  No one would know anyway...well I would!
I am making plans and seeing what works.  There is no failure only progress and learning.  I am getting strong!  Here's to another great week!

No comments: