Saturday, June 6, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 193

It's been a day hard to keep track of...so I am remembering everything after the fact.

Blood Sugar 109

Exercise:  25 min treadmill doing the soul stroll from Say it Sweat it Get it.   I ran for over a minute at 6.3 mph.  Got in a mile at 5 mph. Felt great!  

Breakfast:   2 scrambled eggs and a donut.

Lunch:   Wendy's ultimate chicken grill

Snack:  Sugar Cookie  half a donut

Dinner:   hot dog, pizza, garlic roll with cheese.  

My daughter had a party with friends tonight so I spent a lot of the day cleaning.   It took three dishwasher loads to clear all the dishes that were dirty in the kitchen!   Really sad!   We only snacked for dinner because of the party going on...  A severe thunderstorm is rolling through tonight.   It is a nice one in that we are getting lots of water and that I love thunder and lightning (while I sit in my house and listen to it)   Nice and relaxing.


No comments: