Sunday, June 21, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 208

Fathers Day!   I tried to honor my hubby the best I could.   I think it is the same for him as Mother's Day is for me.   Feeling inadequate and like there is so much more that I could be doing!   I was up late the night before and I think kept him up so we slept in.

Blood Sugar 103  I was rather surprised especially after having Ice Cream last night.

Breakfast:  10:00  Eggs and pancakes (took hubby breakfast in bed)

4:30  Skittles and hard boiled eggs.  I had cooked them perfectly!

6:30  Portillo's Chicago Dogs.  I ordered these and they were sent to me second day air.  They turned out yummy!   When hubby went to Chicago he raved about how good these hot dogs were.   When I saw that you could get a kit to make them, I had to do it!   I think he rather was excited.  He was gloating to a friend.  SUCCESS!   (I ate a few potato chips while cooking...
7:30.  Ice cream.  I made another batch.  Oh So good!  I ate a little much though...found myself finishing my sons...unconscious...waste not eating. This ice cream is like an extra creamy Wendy's Frosty.   Oh yum.

Forgot to weigh in, again.   

No comments: