Saturday, June 13, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 200

Gratitudes:  A treadmill, fans--it get's hot down in the basement (no I'm not famous!), Good books.

   
Intentions for the day: Dishes.  Read and get motivated, pay bills.    I have 165 days left for my blogging goal.   That is about 23 weeks.   I can accomplish so much stuff in that amount of time!   The Boot Camp is starting another $25k challenge for 25 weeks. I can make the changes that I've been working on, and win that challenge!   But then my negative voice tells me that I haven't done it yet, so why would I do that now.   My negative voice really is messing with me right now!  I ended up depressed earlier as I was feeling useless...my hubby was helping someone move, after working at the office this morning and I was sitting at the computer.   Like it feels I have all week.   I know I am not useless but for about an hour, my negative voice had talked me into a bad mood where I almost believed I was...

Morning Blood Sugar: 106

Exercise:  treadmill:  2 miles in 25 mins.   Max speed 6 mph

Breakfast:
Time:9
Hunger  Level *:
Ate:half a banana
Comments:


Snack:
Time:10:30
Hunger Level*:
Ate:  kefir, blueberries, mini wheats and milk
Comments:

Lunch:
Time:11:30
Hunger Level*:
Ate: Grilled Cheese sandwich, cheese curds
Comments:

Snack:
Time: 3 pm
Hunger Level*:
Ate:  grapefruit sours....they are gone now.
Comments:

Dinner:
Time:  7 pm
Hunger Level*:
Ate:  papa johns pizza,   we tried the chicken cordon bleu, it was good with the garlic sauce on it anyway.   one chicken wing, brownies.   My blood sugar will probably be high again tomorrow.   
Comments:


Water intake:  64 oz


Daily Wins:   Paid bills. Ran 2 miles in 25 minutes.   Quite the accomplishment.  :)


Daily goal:
Drink 64 oz water  Complete.   Continue to strive for daily. 
1 fruit, 1 Veg. 
One load of laundry to completion:  wash-dry-fold-put away

2015 Goals:
1.  Post a total of 365 days on the blog
2.  Run a 10 min mile
3.  Squat 95 lbs
4.  Complete morning and evening routines on a daily basis.
5.  Weekly meal planning
6.  Run a Half Marathon in October
7.  The Amy stretch!
8.  Brenda Vance Stairs
9.  10 full pushups

I am 34 inches thinner from my bust/waist and hips and a size 8's measurements of 36/28/38 on October 7, 2015.  I am following the trainers workout and food plans drink 64 oz of water a day and getting 8 hours of sleep every night.
I track this by completing my measurements every 4 weeks and weighing in weekly. My expectation is to see a decrease of approximately 5 inches per month.

 I am completing my daily trainer workouts, planning my meals, eating as I am hungry and listening to my fullness cues. I get in 10000 steps 6 times a week. I measure my progress with Sunday Morning weigh ins and document it on my blog. I stick to a regular bedtime and use a timer when I am on the computer.  I feel energetic and strong. I Feel good in my own skin.

**Hunger Scale is from 0-10 with zero being absolutely empty, ravenous and 10 being so stuffed that you are absolutely sick.
0--Empty
1--Ravenous
3--Set
4--Pangs
5--Neutral
6.5--Satisfied
8--Full
9--Stuffed
10--Sick
"Every time you start to eat, check your hunger level.  Ideally, aim for around a level of 3 to begin eating.  If you are at a 5 or above, you are not biologically hungry.  If you are at 2 or lower, you're likely over hungry and at risk for overeating."  Scale and comments taken from the book "Intuitive Eating" by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch. 

No comments: