Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 254

So time has flown, I thought I would be to bed early tonight, and here it is after 10 and I am just writing my day's post...so much for going to bed before ten!

I had a busy day, cleaning and then making apple pie filling.   I made 4 batches (6 lbs of apples each)  That are now down freezing away in my freezer.   Yummy!  The house smelled so good!



I had toast with PB and jam for breakfast
Cookies and apples
Bread with turkey and stuffing
Cookies and apples
Chicken and rice with broccoli and cauliflower.  Yummy!
I made a loaf of bread in our bread maker, "had" to try some at 9:30 at night...don't tell my trainer!  YUM!

Tomorrow I am going to be tackling the rest of the apples, making sauce and butter.  YUM!  I was worried about my glass top stove and canning, but according to the manufactures instructions as long as it is a flat bottom pot I'm good to go.   I have a large stainless steel one that looks like it will work great.   Luckily sauce and butter aren't too long in boiling in the water bath.   Wish me luck!

Food:
PUmpkin bread and scrambled eggs
Apples
Wrap
Veggies
Roast Beef sandwiches

I have totally reversed my non spending....saved ton's of money last month and now I have been to the store daily this week.   I have not completed my end of October survey yet.   Been too busy!

No comments: