Sunday, November 8, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 259

Weigh in 195.6 today.   It's been weeks since I weighed in.

I made donuts today, a recipe from Six sisters stuff.   Pretty tasty.   I don't usually fry foods, so it was an experience.   Really easy though.   You use the puff pastry sheets that are found in the freezer section of the grocery store.   Taste a lot like Krispie Creams.

I ate quite a few of the donuts, and so wasn't hungry for other foods. 

After church they had treats today, chips and salsa.   I then made tuna noodle for dinner.   I didn't drink that much water today, am really feeling it.   Hubby and I spent the bulk of the afternoon looking at birthday presents for my son.   It is less than a month away.   

Plan for tomorrow:

Pumpkin Protein Waffles
green smoothie...in my food processor
wraps/leftovers
Chicken and pico/verde over rice


No comments: