Monday, November 9, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 360

Crazy, only a few days left.

I have been working on my month long meal plan.   I have a hard time with making the decisions of what to make.   Decisions can be difficult for me!  
My trainer gave me a plan where you cook up a bunch of chicken at the beginning of the week and then use it the rest of the week.   I am going to do that today.   So I started 10 chicken breasts around noon on high in the crockpot. 



Pumpkin protein waffles. They are so much better with apple butter than syrup.
Wraps for lunch.
Donut, fruit.   My son wanted a fruit platter from the store...I of course said sure!   So we ate a bunch of fruit this afternoon.
I finished up making apple butter from the applesauce I had in the fridge. 
Cut up the chicken portioned it out for the week, and then added enchilada sauce, corn and beans.  It turned out pretty yummy, although I forgot to drain the chicken first so it was a little runny!
Tried some of the mint brownies I had made before.

Not enough veggies, or water.

Got to sleep on time and cleaned for an hour.   Got in my workout...Abs and legs.  Ouch.   It was a doosy.  

tomorrows plan
Waffles, apple butter
Smoothie,
Leftovers
Veg/fruit
chicken soup.

No comments: