Friday, November 13, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 364

Friday's get rather busy around here, I was tired this morning and didn't get up so early.  Truth is I would have loved to sleep in for several more hours. 
I skipped exercise, as I ran out of time, Running the kids to school takes a lot of my morning. 

Breakfast:  PB and banana on toast
Salad, the same as last night.  So yummy!
Chips queso, and donuts
Chicken taco meat with carrots and cucumbers.   I ate enough chips that I wasn't so hungry for dinner
Sugar cookie.   Wasn't so hungry but it called to me, ate it even though it wasn't tasting 100% yummy


It was a day of running around.  But a good one.  I got a lot done.

VEg/fruits (I'm counting the banana as 2 fruits as I ate the whole thing)
Water

Plan for tomorrow.
Breakfast
Pumpkin protein waffles with apple butter
Carrots
??
Pizza
It's the funeral tomorrow so some of the day is up in the air food wise.



No comments: