Sunday, April 5, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 131--Easter Sunday

Gratitudes:  Health,  Fun Easter gifts like stuffed animals and kinetic sand.  Kept the kids occupied most of the day.   The true reason of Easter.   That my Savior rose again.  He knows my sorrows, my pains, and can help me through them.   No matter how small or large He knows. 

Intentions for the day


I am 34 inches thinner from my bust/waist and hips and a size 8's measurements of 36/28/38 on October 7, 2015.  I am following the trainers workout and food plans drink 64 oz of water a day and getting 8 hours of sleep every night.
I track this by completing my measurements every 4 weeks and weighing in weekly. My expectation is to see a decrease of approximately 5 inches per month.

Weigh in:  199.2, a little surprising, but expected since I seem to bounce all over! (I also ate a lot of pie this last week. 



Morning Blood Sugar: 92  Very surprising but I will take it!


Exercise: Rest day

Breakfast:
Time: 10 am
Hunger  Level *:
Ate:bacon, pancakes and strawberries
Comments:


Snack:
Time:
Hunger Level*:
Ate: Some Easter Candy
Comments:

Lunch:
Time:
Hunger Level*:
Ate:  Hotdog
Comments:

Snack:
Time:
Hunger Level*:
Ate: A little more easter candy.
Comments:

Dinner:
Time: 6 pm
Hunger Level*:
Ate:Roast, Potato salad, veggies.
A brownie and glass of milk
Comments:Very yummy.  We've been looking forward to this meal for a little while.  It is rare I can make it as the roast cooks on the stove for about 4 hours.   So worth it though!


Water intake: Not sure, I didn't really keep track today.


Daily Wins:  I had 3 full meals today.  I was actually surprised by that.  The kids helped me clean up the dishes and they are officially done as I am typing this.   Kinda nice to have a real dinner around the table and help with the dishes...makes life a little easier.  :)
Very little candy in the easter baskets.   A few cadbury eggs, pez and that was really it... I had skittles and hubby starburst but we are the adults.  :)

Daily goal:
Drink 64 oz water  Complete.   Continue to strive for daily. 
1 fruit, 1 Veg.  Report back on April 3rd.  Should be easy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Health Tally:
Eat a Healthy Breakfast
Drink 64 oz water
Eat 2 fruits
Eat 3 Veg
30 min of cardio
One Treat
Health Supplement


2015 Goals:
1.  Post a total of 365 days on the blog
2.  Run a 10 min mile
3.  Squat 95 lbs
4.  Complete morning and evening routines on a daily basis. (100 days straight!)
5.  Weekly meal planning
6.  Run a Half Marathon in October
7.  The Amy stretch!
8.  Brenda Vance Stairs
9.  10 full pushups

Monday:  Kitchen
Tuesday:  Bedroom
Wednesday:  Bathroom
Thursday:  Living Room
Friday:  Entry

I am 2 lbs lighter each week and am 30 lbs lighter on 6/15/15. (From 198 to 168) I am completing my daily trainer workouts, planning my meals, eating as I am hungry and listening to my fullness cues. I get in 10000 steps 6 times a week. I measure my progress with Sunday Morning weigh ins and document it on my blog. I stick to a regular bedtime and only be on the computer/electronics with a timer. My aim is to feel energetic and strong. Feeling good in my own skin.

**Hunger Scale is from 0-10 with zero being absolutely empty, ravenous and 10 being so stuffed that you are absolutely sick.
0--Empty
1--Ravenous
3--Set
4--Pangs
5--Neutral
6.5--Satisfied
8--Full
9--Stuffed
10--Sick
"Every time you start to eat, check your hunger level.  Ideally, aim for around a level of 3 to begin eating.  If you are at a 5 or above, you are not biologically hungry.  If you are at 2 or lower, you're likely over hungry and at risk for overeating."  Scale and comments taken from the book "Intuitive Eating" by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch. 

No comments: