Sunday, April 19, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 145

Gratitudes:  Hubby telling it like it is, a dishwasher, my daughter emptying the dishwasher. 

Weigh in:  199

Blood Sugar:  104

Breakfast:  10:30
Yogurt with a little brown sugar, granola and raspberries.

4:30
Chips and cottage cheese
Brownies, ice cream and chocolate sauce.




I wasn't hungry this evening and didn't eat anymore.  I was tempted but decided since I wasn't hungry I could just make myself a sandwich tomorrow.  

I've been in a funky mood all day.  Woke up grumpy because of a comment made to me yesterday about how someone had learned their organization habits from me.   I don't feel at all organized right now, if ever!  The thing running through my head is that is the difference from information and action.  The house looks as though it has gone through world war III!   I was complaining to my hubby about it and he looked at me and said: "I'm sick of the Debora pity party".   My first response was what?!?  ME??   Then I thought about it.   I'm stuck in this cycle of letting go of my routines, getting depressed about it, getting angry, doing something and then letting go again.  It's not fair to myself, my kids or my husband that I am doing this.   I am making excuses.  I am making up reasons to avoid things.  I sometimes just don't want to do it.  Which is ok...but I need to own my choices.   It is time to get myself off of the pity party train, and start taking consistent action.   So tonight I am working more in the living your best year ever book hopefully starting the tracking portion tomorrow.   I am also starting tomorrow going to get all stars in the Home Routines App.   I printed out the weekly plan today along with my goals to keep in my passion planner so it is right there in front of me.  --No more turning on the computer until I am on level two of the do dots system.  It's time to hold myself accountable along with the kids!

I can do this, I have the capability.  I know I can.  I have done it before.   Now to find the consistency that I know I have.   I'm tired of getting lost, left behind and giving myself excuses!  NOW IS MY TIME!

Please tell me I'm not the only one that gets stuck in pity parties! 

No comments: