Wednesday, April 15, 2015

My Stitch Fix

Yesterday I received my second Stitch Fix order.   It is just like Christmas to have it show up on my doorstep.  I was so excited!

My son helped me open up the package.   I think he was as excited as I was.  Inside was a shirt, green pants, a silver necklace, a blue dress and a grey jacket.  

I love everything.   Even though I am not usually an olive green pant purchaser, I actually liked it once it was on.   The dress I had to think long and hard on.   Usually the stretchy dress is one that I avoid as it shows every bump and bulge.   I really liked it with the jacket on however.   It's length was just perfect as well!


So here is what they looked like:


I made my decisions and have purchased what I wanted.   What do you think I kept?   

The total for these two outfits came to $195 plus the $20 styling fee that they charge before sending your package.   I love being able to try on clothes at home!  I tend to do this with online shopping anyway and end up keeping things I don't like, as I don't want to make the effort to take them back.   Having a prepaid shipping label on a bag ready to go makes that issue so much easier!   The fact that it has been styled for me makes a difference too.  :)

If you want to try getting a stitch fix too, follow this link.  I get credit for sending you that way!  Thanks for checking out my blog!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Really like the dress. That is gorgeous.

debnu said...

Thanks! I ended up keeping both outfits. :) They were a lot of fun. Each one comes with styling tips and they suggested wearing nude heels with the dress. I am looking to find some good ones as I think that will look really nice!