Saturday, July 4, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 221

Happy Fourth of July!!

We slept in today. Definitely needed it.  I didn't want to get up!

Blood Sugar at 11 was 100.  I was very surprised especially with all the punch I drank last night.

We had a Texas Roadhouse lunch.  I am still not very hungry...had a roll and half a salad.  Ordered the BBQ chicken with ribs and sweet potato.  The chicken wasn't quite what I was looking for.  Ribs were yummy though!   We always get fried pickles.  YUM!

Munched on some peanut butter bars

and then some of my ribs that were leftover and a little of my son's steak.

rootbeer float at the neighborhood fireworks display.  It was absolutely amazing!   ( a piece of cheese cause I was a little munchy) 

An Epic ending to a fantastic 4th of July!

No comments: