Monday, July 13, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 230

It's been a crazy day.  I didn't get in exercise because I stayed up too late again, and slept in.  We had to run to the accountant's office for business stuff today. and that took a bit of time.  I took the kiddos to the zoo afterwards.  That was lots of fun!

Blood sugar 111  the turkey didn't off set it like I hoped it would

Breakfast 9 am
Chobani yogurt with granola



Lunch1 pm
at the zoo...fries and an ice cream cone.   I had thought I would get something healthier...salad sounds really yummy but I ended up  missing that eatery and continuing on.   Note to self, get the good food when I am thinking about it!

Snack  3 pm
Brownies
6 pm polish sandwich a couple fries brownie and cupcake.

Time to work toward actually eating in house instead of going out all the time!   I finally finished filling out the Live your best year ever book and am working on that.   I still have trouble motivating myself but I am working on it!!!


No comments: