Thursday, July 16, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 233

It's been a crazy day!   I slept in this morning because I was just plum tired.   Then worked out with our trainer, after which  I took my kiddos to the local science museum.  They ran and played for hours.  I was plum worn out!   I am just getting to writing my post.   So much for keeping track as I eat!

Blood Sugar 111

Breakfast:9
yogurt and granola




10--workout, ladders, lunges, deadlifts, horse and buggy, ab workout, plank, pushups.  Felt good and exhausting.  I burned 800 calories and got my heart rate way high!!

11:30  Protein shake, kefir, chocolate protein 1/2 a banana, spinach

1:30  oatmeal chocolate squares my nice neighbor gave me.
left for the science museum
5:30  A couple more oatmeal chocolate squares
Left the science museum
7pm  sliced and sauteed hotdogs. a chocolate oatmeal square. 

Got in 10000 steps.  Took water in a cooler with us.  Was a great thing!   Had fun at my 31 party (online) tonight.   Although I really want to buy way too much!  I must consult the budget before I go any farther!

Even though I worked really hard today.  I still was able to keep going.  Feeling really good about that!

Now off to bed.  It is almost tomorrow!

No comments: