Saturday, May 16, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 171

Forgiveness please,  I forgot to post last night.   We had a couples activity and then afterwards visited with my brother for a while.  We got to bed late!  I was so tired I forgot I hadn't posted. :)

Gratitudes:  rainy days, treadmill, you tube.  I'm listening to an audio book on youtube,  go figure.  It is the life-changing magic of tidying up.  Extremely interesting book.  I think I may put all of the ideas into action.  The premise is that you tackle your clutter getting rid of it in one swoop instead of trying to do one thing at a time.  The ads in the book are annoying but I'm dealing with it. :)   


Intentions for the day: Clean house, exercise, go to the library and post office.


I am 34 inches thinner from my bust/waist and hips and a size 8's measurements of 36/28/38 on October 7, 2015.  I am following the trainers workout and food plans drink 64 oz of water a day and getting 8 hours of sleep every night.
I track this by completing my measurements every 4 weeks and weighing in weekly. My expectation is to see a decrease of approximately 5 inches per month.




Morning Blood Sugar: 100


Exercise:Bis and tris.   10-15 lb weights.  Then I ran on the treadmill.  I thought I would try and get a half mile.  Instead I ended up going a full mile a 5 mph.   It's been a while since I could say I did that!   Hooray for progress!

Breakfast:
Time:8 am
Hunger  Level *:
Ate:yogurt, strawberries and granola with a little agave
Comments:


Snack:
Time:10 am
Hunger Level*:
Ate: mini cupcake, lofthouse cookies, bavarian cream pie. 
Comments:not the best pre-workout meal.  They were calling me...

Lunch:
Time:noon
Hunger Level*:
Ate: two slices of the oven omelet from the other day.
Comments:

Snack:
Time:
Hunger Level*:
Ate: a spoon of jello, snitches while I was cooking, and a scotcharoo, I had to taste what I made for the event tonight.  ;)
Comments:

Dinner:
Time:6:30
Hunger Level*:
Ate: pulled pork, some ramen salad with mandarin oranges, a piece of cake.
Comments:  I wasn't very hungry and we were at the range for a couples clay pidgeon shoot.   Lots of fun.  I didn't shoot, but it was still fun.  ;) 


Water intake:  64


Daily Wins:  I listened to my hunger at an event with people.  That seems harder to do...  Talked to my husband about the future...things I have been thinking about but no opportunity to share.   Felt good.  I am realizing more and more how important it is to say things and not keep it inside. 


Daily goal:
Drink 64 oz water  Complete.   Continue to strive for daily. 
1 fruit, 1 Veg. 
One load of laundry to completion:  wash-dry-fold-put away

2015 Goals:
1.  Post a total of 365 days on the blog
2.  Run a 10 min mile
3.  Squat 95 lbs
4.  Complete morning and evening routines on a daily basis.
5.  Weekly meal planning
6.  Run a Half Marathon in October
7.  The Amy stretch!
8.  Brenda Vance Stairs
9.  10 full pushups

I am 2 lbs lighter each week and am 30 lbs lighter on 6/15/15. (From 198 to 168) I am completing my daily trainer workouts, planning my meals, eating as I am hungry and listening to my fullness cues. I get in 10000 steps 6 times a week. I measure my progress with Sunday Morning weigh ins and document it on my blog. I stick to a regular bedtime and only be on the computer/electronics with a timer. My aim is to feel energetic and strong. Feeling good in my own skin.

**Hunger Scale is from 0-10 with zero being absolutely empty, ravenous and 10 being so stuffed that you are absolutely sick.
0--Empty
1--Ravenous
3--Set
4--Pangs
5--Neutral
6.5--Satisfied
8--Full
9--Stuffed
10--Sick
"Every time you start to eat, check your hunger level.  Ideally, aim for around a level of 3 to begin eating.  If you are at a 5 or above, you are not biologically hungry.  If you are at 2 or lower, you're likely over hungry and at risk for overeating."  Scale and comments taken from the book "Intuitive Eating" by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch. 

No comments: