Sunday, May 31, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 187

I think I got heat exhaustion yesterday and today.   I felt nauseated this morning.  After making breakfast burritos for everyone, I took two bites and couldn't eat any more.   I just felt tired and worn out all day.   I was drinking a lot, but it must not have been enough.  After nearly two weeks of 60 degree rainy weather, I think the 80 plus dry heat really got to me!   I am a little toasted.  Didn't get a sunburn but definitely some sun.   

I had a lemon fiber bar.  To test the waters around lunch time.   By then I was getting rather hungry and we were driving so I snacked on tootsie rolls, skittles and licorice.   
I had some fruit salad when we got home. 
I made pigs in a blanket and chicken pillows for dinner

I snacked quiet a bit this afternoon...Didn't keep track of it all.  It was an off day.  I'm glad to be going to sleep, as I really feel I need it!   Kids are out of school for a few days now, so a busy week coming up.  ;)


No comments: