Saturday, August 8, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 256

Early this morning I was off.   I ran the third leg of a triathlon today.  The two mile run.   I participated as part of a team with my parents.  It was fun.   I realized however that my lungs are out of shape.  My legs were good...lungs not so much.   Time to work more on that endurance!  I finished the 2 miles in 24 minutes though.



I had a chocolate protein shake with milk and a little carnation before the race and an orange and banana after.

I was a little dehydrated as well which did not help.

I ate some cherries and tootsie rolls, fruit snacks for lunch.

We did some driving around and then had turkey on rolls around 3  I had a couple cookies at the store...the free samples that the kids decided they didn't want.
a handful of peanut m&ms
I got cafe rio for us for dinner.  Our usual smothered pork burrito...I ate more than I thought I would. and now am very full!

I have over 12000 steps.  Its been a tiring day!

No comments: