Monday, August 31, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 279

I told my husband last night that I am easily distracted.  I sure am today!   It was hard to stay on task and I had so much I wanted to do!  

Blood Sugar 96

Breakfast this morning:  Peach, yogurt and granola.  So yummy!

Exercise:   The stair workout from my template page's goals list.   It was hard but good.

Snack:   Squaw bread with butter.



We then ran over to my neighbor's house to help clean after they moved stuff out this weekend.  Two straight hours of cleaning.  It was good.

I came home hungry (it was after lunch time)  I thought I'd grab a treat and then shower, making lunch afterwards.  Instead I just kept snacking:  Oreos, milk, skittles and gummy worms.  I tried to pay attention to the taste and not eat more than what actually tasted good.  But I kept snacking on them until dinner.

After I picked up the kiddos from school we went up to the furniture store and picked out a new mattress.  Its been ten years and definitely time for a new one!   We found one we really liked and then kept looking at furniture.   Found some we liked but weren't ready to purchase.   Went to the store after and grabbed some rolls, brownies and sausage.  We ate sausage rolls for dinner.  The brownies were tasty too.

Now to clean up and go to bed!!

No comments: