Saturday, August 15, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 263

Saturday,   Got up early today because we were all in bed and going to sleep by 9:30 last night.  Crazy!
I did yoga for 50 minutes.   Just a video I found online, really liked it.



Toaster strudel for breakfast.
Ran to costco...got a bunch of containers to use to put my weekly meals in.  They had some great ones on sale that you can write on the lid.  Thought they looked great!  Now to fill them up with yummy food!

Lunch:   Key lime pie and chicken and bean stuff.  yum

Snack:   Gummy worms and twizzlers.  We went on a mini road trip this afternoon going to cabelas and our new favorite store.
I spent most of the afternoon planning a trip for me and my daughter.  It'll be fun to have a girls trip!

Dinner:  Steak and key lime pie.   Hubby cooked the steak while I made reservations.  :)   I think we have mastered the steak on our new solaire grill. It's infared!  Two minutes on each side on high, two and a half minutes each side on low with the lid down.   It was yummy!

No comments: