Thursday, August 20, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 268

It's been an off day.  I've had to sit and do a lot of bookwork today and so my schedule has been quite different.  I got in some quick exercise first thing this morning and then ran to the store after taking my son to school.  Breakfast was great, eggs, oatmeal and raspberries.   I used my cherry pitter (I bought it yesterday) to pit the rest of my cherries and had those as a snack with cheese.   After that, I started snacking and had a hard time stopping.  We had wienerschnitzel for dinner.  Between those times I lost track of what I ate.   It was a I feel constantly hungry day. 



I ended up staying up rather late getting payroll done for hubby's company tomorrow.   I forgot stuff at the office and had to run back in so I figured I might as well just do it all there.  It's nice that it is done now!   Our office manager is out of town, I'm picking up some of the slack...those are big shoes to fill!

Well good night!  I apologize for not having the best entry today.   It is time to dust off some grit and determination tomorrow and see what I can get done that doesn't require sitting.  My fitbit stats are rather sorry this week.  :) 

No comments: