Thursday, August 27, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 275

Be Your Best Self Today
  

Gratitudes:  Car pools, going to bed  early and waking up early.  Peaches straight from my tree that are really yummy.   Garbage pickup.  Thanks garbage guys!
   
Intentions for the day: Exercise, clean, finish up the bills


Morning Blood Sugar: 101 I felt like I ate less yesterday...apparently my body didn't like that as much.



Exercise:  Went a little crazy and tried this workout: It was great, tiring, very sweaty!  I made it through one set in about 40 min...Really hard! 

Breakfast:
Time: 7 am
Hunger  Level *:
Ate:peach, a couple spoons of greek yogurt and granola.  
Comments:  This was so yummy.  I actually ate plain greek yogurt which I don't usually do...it mostly gave more moisture to the peach which I picked this morning. It was so yummy!!


Snack:
Time:9:30
Hunger Level*:
Ate: another peach...yum!
Comments:

Lunch:
Time: 12:30
Hunger Level*:  4
Ate: tuna salad on Cucumbers.   Found the recipe on Facebook.  It was yummy!!  Lots of veggies, very filling and tasty.  Especially with sandwich sprinkle on top  Add to Plan to Eat
Comments:  I also snacked on some watermelon while making it.  :)

Snack:
Time:3:30
Hunger Level*:
Ate:Chocolate chip cookies
Comments:made them for an after school snack for my kiddos.

Dinner:
Time:7 pm
Hunger Level*:
Ate: wingstop...boneless wings, ranch, fries, carrots and celery
Comments:


Water intake:48


Daily Wins:  Great breakfast and lunch!  Got in a great workout.   May do another like it tomorrow.  :)


Daily goal:
Drink 64 oz water  Complete.   Continue to strive for daily. 
1 fruit, 1 Veg. 
One load of laundry to completion:  wash-dry-fold-put away

2015 Goals:
1.  Post a total of 365 days on the blog
2.  Run a 10 min mile
3.  Squat 95 lbs
4.  Complete morning and evening routines on a daily basis.
5.  Weekly meal planning
6.  Run a Half Marathon in October
7.  The Amy stretch!
8.  Brenda Vance Stairs
9.  10 full pushups--met!!

I am 34 inches thinner from my bust/waist and hips and a size 8's measurements of 36/28/38 on October 7, 2015.  I am following the trainers workout and food plans drink 64 oz of water a day and getting 8 hours of sleep every night.
I track this by completing my measurements every 4 weeks and weighing in weekly. My expectation is to see a decrease of approximately 5 inches per month.

 I am completing my daily trainer workouts, planning my meals, eating as I am hungry and listening to my fullness cues. I get in 10000 steps 6 times a week. I measure my progress with Sunday Morning weigh ins and document it on my blog. I stick to a regular bedtime and use a timer when I am on the computer.  I feel energetic and strong. I Feel good in my own skin.

**Hunger Scale is from 0-10 with zero being absolutely empty, ravenous and 10 being so stuffed that you are absolutely sick.
0--Empty
1--Ravenous
3--Set
4--Pangs
5--Neutral
6.5--Satisfied
8--Full
9--Stuffed
10--Sick
"Every time you start to eat, check your hunger level.  Ideally, aim for around a level of 3 to begin eating.  If you are at a 5 or above, you are not biologically hungry.  If you are at 2 or lower, you're likely over hungry and at risk for overeating."  Scale and comments taken from the book "Intuitive Eating" by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch. 

No comments: