Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 274

Blood sugar was 96.   Still surprising.  I must be doing something right?

Oatmeal for breakfast and then I subsisted on watermelon for the most part.   A little cheese.  It was a rainy day.  I didn't really do much, but then I did.   For exercise I sat on my bike and finished a book.  I read the confessions of a shopaholic.   I didn't realize it was a book before they made it a movie.   Good book but lots more language than I expected.   Maybe I'm a little prudish, but I don't need to read swear words. 



I did pay the bills and then I made dinner.  Some  chicken that ended up too garlicky.   But it wasn't bad.   Pretty easy as well.  Its good to remind myself that dinner can actually be easy to make.  :)

I snacked on some crackers and hummus and a lemon fiber bar after. 

My daughter had back to school night so we ran to that leaving the boys home.  It was fun to meet all the teachers.   I'm off to bed early as the early morning hours of middle school have certainly been getting me to wake up faster...could be good!!

No comments: