Saturday, August 29, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 277

Morning Blood sugar:  96.  I was really surprised.
I took a leisure morning and listed to a hypnosis and meditation app on my phone.   Then checked my sugar.   Maybe that helped?

Breakfast:  9 am Toaster Strudel.  Yes it isn't gone yet.   It doesn't taste as good as it once did.  I had forgotten about the peaches...they are so much better tasting!



Snack:  11 am Garlic Bread. 
1 pm:   Village baker pizza...yum.  Took some up to my hubby and  the guys who were working on our building today.  

 3:  Bananas and Oreos and milk.  I got a yonanas machine and tried it out...the cookies and cream version wasn't very good.

7:  Bacon, bread and oreos and milk.  Those oreos are hitting the spot.  :)
Skipped exercise thinking I would mow the lawn today.  That didn't happen.

I had great plans and didn't get too much done today...one of those feeling inadequate moments.  But I need to realize it is just part of life and some days I get more done than others.  :)

No comments: