Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 280

Started out with a good blood sugar again.  Although it was really hard to wake up this morning.   Time to go to bed earlier!

Breakfast around 7, peach, greek yogurt and granola.  I had planned on doing something with those peaches today but never got around to it. 

Exercise:  Tried out a couple of new coaches on Boot camp hub with my friend.  We found one we enjoyed and another we didn't.  A great workout though. 



I ended up on the phone and didn't get an official snack so I grabbed some skittles.  That has been my grab and go eat lately...not the best choice.

Ate a yummy sandwich for lunch.   Squaw bread, turkey breast, mayo and mustard, tomato, swiss cheese.  YUM!
A few more skittles.

A peach, an orange and an apple. for a snack. Bought some oranges and apples from a door to door vendor.  They were yummy.

My boys start Tball this week so we ran off to their "organization day"  Grabbed some food at the store while we were waiting in between, so I had a little potato salad from the deli and a green monster drink.  (green smoothie)   and the kids had lunchables.   I had a few more skittles and some brownies as well.   The dinner I had made.  Chicken in the crockpot wasn't done until 7:30 or 8.  A little frustrating.  I need to get it in much earlier!   I made bacon for my hubby and snacked on a bit of that too...  Not enough water today.  It definitely effects how much I snack.  

Trainer workout and my bed delivery tomorrow!   Time for some sleep!

No comments: