Sunday, September 13, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 292

Weighin Sunday.   192.8.  I was surprised.  Not only is this my PMS week...but I ate breakfast before weighing (a no no!)   That puts me at 6 pounds down in 2 weeks.   Best results I have had in a long time.  I am focused on my three habits...steps, water and veggies/fruits.   That is it!   I have not even been very good about the veggies/fruit one yet.   Loving this progress!!

No blood sugar

Breakfast at 9:30 Chocolate smoothie.  Carnation IB in milk, (half a serving)   Two handfuls of greens, half a banana, blueberries and some chocolate protein powder.



Snack 11:   Nutter butter snack pack. 

Dinner:   We had friends over.  It was fun to visit!   Brisket, grapes, veggie tray, pasta salad, roll, chocolate cake for dessert.  

I feel like I am getting a head cold.  So not cool.   My throat is scratchy, eye is watering, nose is running.  This isn't cool...

No comments: