Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 310

I can't believe I am in the 300s on days now.  Time has sure flown!

My blood Sugar was 91 this morning.   I think that is the lowest I have seen in a very long time!

I actually even felt more energetic yesterday.  Water and veggies are good to me.



I completely procrastinated my exercise today and finally got it in at 3 pm.   I walked at 3.5 mph for 30 minutes. 

Breakfast:   Pumpkin Chocolate Chip bread:  Yummy!
Snack:  Pumpkin chocolate Chip bread
Lunch:  Cafe Rio Pork
Snack:  Halloween pumpkin candies and carrots
Dinner:  Quick Turkey Dinner.   So Yummy and only 15 minutes to make!


My trainer was supposed to come tomorrow and now will be coming on Friday so I will need to decide how I am exercising...perhaps I better do some pushups tonight to get ready!

Eating plan:
Yogurt, blueberries and granola
Smoothie
Leftover chicken and veggies...I'll want a carb too, maybe noodles.
Veggies and hummus
Hawaiian Haystacks.

So Tomorrow is the first of October.   I am going to start this challenge on Living Well Spending less where you try to spend the least amount possible for the month  (zero is the actual goal, but I am not thinking that will be possible with some of the activities we have planned.   Wish me luck, or join in!  It will be fun!
 

No comments: