Saturday, September 19, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 299

Come to find out, this planning ahead thing is a lot harder than it seems.  I found the self journal on kickstarter that implements all the goal setting ideas I have been doing in two books into one.   I was able to get a pdf version and started working with it today.  So far so good.   Having a plan to my day definitely makes a huge difference.   I didn't plan out my food last night though, so that made it a little difficult.   We took jimmy johns gargantuan sandwiches to the guys working today so got some for us as well.



We had bacon sandwiches for dinner.  I made mine with avocado and turkey, lettuce and tomato on whole wheat toast.  Pretty yummy (it was a BLTAT)  :)

So I sat and planned meals today.

Tomorrow I am planning on:
Overnight Sourdough Waffles, eggs and bacon.  Fruit and yogurt/syrup on the waffles
Leftover pizza for lunch
Chicken pillows for dinner
Snacks will be cottage cheese and veggies
or an orange/apple

Plan is now official. I am going to make the waffle batter now. I've never made sourdough before.  Seems odd to leave things on the counter!  Ok I leave things on the counter all the time, but not food that I usually refrigerate.

I got in my water today but not the veggies.  Boy that is a hard one.

No comments: