Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 302

Busy day! 

Started out with sourdough waffles a banana and syrup. 
Made a lunch to take with for the field trip.

I went with my son on a walking field trip to a cemetery not far from the school.  It was very interesting.   I got in a 2.5 mile walk as well.   Lots of fun.  I have created a tradition with out trying to of checking the kids out after their field trips.   There really is no point in their staying as they do very little school work.  My son was so excited about that!



We ate our lunches on the grass halfway back to the school.  I had the turkey sandwich I had planned and some veggies and a couple of chips.
I snacked on chocolates when I got home, some fruit snacks and I grabbed a rice krispie treat.
We hung out at home until I took the boys to tball.  We left there a little earlier than planned and went to help my brother move in to his new house.  I find a lot of fun in getting in and working hard with a purpose.   I really want to figure out how to create that same purpose around my own house.  Instead I get distracted and ignore what I "should" be doing. 
My brother treated everyone to pizza...I had one slice.

15k steps.  Busy!
Water 72 oz
Plans for tomorrow:
Waffles
Smoothie
pizza and veggies
something sweet...apple and cheese?
Hamburgers

No comments: