Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 294

Busy yet not busy day.   I didn't take the time to type out all my meals today so I am catching up late at night.   I did have fun trying on my stitch fix though...check out my other post on that.  :)

Blood sugar was 98...not bad after ice cream for dessert last night.

Breakfast was some greek yogurt (honey flavored) it is so yummy!

Exercise:   A boot camp workout and then pushups/plank followed by biceps (15 lb weights 20 reps) squat kicks, lunges and overhead presses (12 lb 20 reps)   I found this app called Done!  (I searched accountability apps and it came up)  My friend and I are trying it.   We have water and veggies/fruits that we report in on.   So far I am liking it.

Snack:  Smoothie with green machine, power green mix, protein powder, blueberries, half a banana
1 veg 1 fruit...approx. ;)

Lunch:  Leftover roast, veggies and ranch  
Veg 1
Snack...I needed something sooner than I expected after that so I snacked on pb ritz and candy corn

Snack after school:   ice cream.  More from what I made last night.  So yummy!  I ate a bit more than I needed to.

Dinner:  Pineapple meatballs.   I put cut up peppers on mine, although I still wasn't hungry after the ice cream I ate so I didn't have too much.   A fruit and veggie serving there.   

Water 72 + oz, 10k steps.   Progress!  :)

No comments: