Saturday, September 26, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 306

A good day.   I mostly followed my plan.  Made lunch for the family, got a lot of cleaning done.   Not shabby. 
I realized though that when I plan my meals ahead that I don't always think of what I am doing that day and make it fit in the schedule.   I had dinner with my mom while we watched the Women's Meeting.   I didn't plan for that.  In fact didn't even think about it while making my plan last night.   So now to figure out how to see the big picture while I am planning.

Not enough water.

Got in 30 minutes on the treadmill, 5 of that was a 5 mph run.  Felt good!

I ate too much.  But it was yummy...chicken salad and bean dip, grilled chicken (marinated in lemon pepper after I pounded them out) It was more tender than it has been lately.   I made chocolate ice cream.  Yum.  : )

Now to figure out this whole planning thing...I'm too tired tonight to even think about tomorrow...

No comments: