Monday, September 21, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 301

What an interesting day.   I started out by writing up my schedule.   Then nothing happened that I had on it. I ended up watching my cousin's kids...I was going to, they cancelled and then needed me after all.  I didn't mind at all.  My son had a lot of fun playing with them.   I did have to do a little baby proofing for the 14 month old.  All the legos that are buried in the carpet and scattered through the house would not be good for her.  :)

Blood sugar was 96



Skipped exercise...I was cleaning house and then they came...never got back around to it.

Breakfast:  waffles, banana and syrup.  Yum

Snack:  fruit snacks.

Lunch:  pizza

I grazed in the afternoon, after taking my daughter to her orthodontist appt we got her a shake and some fries for my son so I stole some fries.

Dinner was a cheese sandwich broiled with salad supreme spice on it.   A tomato as well.

I obviously didn't follow my plan.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Not enough water...less than 5k steps.

Tomorrows plan:
Breakfast:  waffles, eggs, banana and syrup
Lunch:   Turkey sandwich, grapes and carrots (I'm going on a field trip with my son,  it's a walking one so that should help with steps.  I also have to pack a lunch.)
Snack:  Orange or apple  Cheese
Dinner:  Hamburgers, home made ice cream.

No comments: