Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 288

It's been a good day.  One where I spent more time sitting.  But thats ok.   I had to wait for someone at the building for my hubby.  So that took a chunk out of my day.   Started out making pancakes for the kiddos.  I had some with peaches and yogurt and a little syrup.  Yum.  The peaches are about dead though. 

I ate an apple while I was driving.  We left at noon and I was a little hungry.  I had been snacking on pumpkin chocolate chip cookies too. 



Ate chicken salad with crackers when we got home.  Threw the rest out. I think it is past its prime.

Have not been too hungry since.   Ate a few cookies my neighbor brought over.  They were yummy.   We snacked for dinner.  

My daughter and I mowed the lawn.  Just taught her how to do it.  Got in a few steps with that.   Managed to get cut grass all through my hair and down my shirt as I lifted the bag up into the garbage and it broke, spraying me.

Got in my water.  And my steps.  now have a very upset and sick feeling stomach.  Hopefully that gets better quick! 

It seems that I have been naturally eating more every other day.  Almost like a carb cycle.  Just an observation.  

No comments: