Sunday, September 27, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 307

I didn't want to get out of bed this morning.   Didn't want to do anything.  Skipped my weigh in, I don't really want to know today. 
Not planning food last night has made everything a bit more difficult.  The kids are asking me what they can eat and I don't even know.   I feel behind, like everything is ganging up on me. 

After Church I did make hamburgers for dinner.   And we enjoyed some leftover ice cream.  :)   We snacked before...chips, fruit snacks.

We went out and watched the lunar eclipse.   It was quite fun.   Unfortunately I couldn't get a picture of it, but everyone enjoyed watching it. 

So plan for tomorrow:
Greek Yogurt and an orange
Green Smoothie
Grilled Cheese sandwich with Tuna, veggies on the side
Apple and a piece of cheese
Homemade Cafe Rio Pork

 Water--really not enough
2400 steps

No comments: