Monday, September 28, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 308

I have really noticed that when I don't get in high intensity exercise, lots of water and my fruits and veggies, my mental health really suffers.  I've felt a weird anxiety lately for no reason as well as just grumpiness.   It comes down to the fact that I have no energy and just want to lay around doing nothing...It's then I let the dishes pile up and just want to ignore life.   Moving slowly I get the negative thoughts just running through my head and they  make everything harder to do.

****Note to self.  Action gets you out of a rut!   Once I actually got up off my duff, moved and loaded the dishwasher I felt so much better.   If you aren't feeling the love...do something!****

Blood sugar 93.

Exercise:  30 min boot camp workout

Breakfast:   yogurt and an orange
snack:  toaster strudel
Lunch:  Chili cheese dog and fries
Snack:  Oreos and milk
Dinner:  Cafe Rio pork Oreos and milk

I was overeating a bit today.   There is something bothering me that I really just can't put my finger on...

Not enough water, not enough steps, definitely not enough veg

Plans for tomorrow. 

Greek yogurt, blueberries, granola
Smoothie
Leftover hamburger with veggies
orange and cheese
Cheese sandwiches and salad


No comments: