Saturday, September 12, 2015

Healthy Journey Day 291

A fun day today.  We took a drive up and walked through some trailers and visited smith and Edwards.  It was a great mini road trip.  

Blood sugar was 92 this morning. Nice!

Breakfast. An orange and a bowl of mini wheats and milk. 

Snacks:  peanut butter crackers and pretzels fruit snacks. (Road trip food) usually I don't take anything with us so having that and water was a huge plus. 

Lunch. Brats and hotdogs.  Hubby had picked up some he found at target.  I cooked them on the grill. Love our new grill!! 

Snack.  1 cup of green monster smoothie

Dinner I wasn't very hungry so snacked on veggies and some Oreos with milk.  
I made the rest of the family ham sandwiches. 


Finishing up my water.  Exercise was 30 minutes on the bike. So steps aren't too high today. 


No comments: