Thursday, September 10, 2015

Healthy Journey 289

It's been a crazy day.  I didn't sleep well last night and didn't feel to good either so today I have felt like I hit a brick wall. 

Breakfast was oatmeal:

Snack:  Orange.

Trainer workout.  Ran ladders.  12 lb weights for lunges, deltoids (10 lbs) abs, more ladders, squats and more shoulders.  Tiring!  Only about 500 calories in an hour...Gee only.  I think that's pretty good!

I ate a breakfast sandwich and two toaster strudel for my after workout meal.  Then my hubby came home about noon.   I didn't get much else done.



Snacked on more toaster strudel and then some cheese.

finally made myself a toasted cheese sandwich which I burnt and put a tomato on it

Bought some mellow cream pumpkins so ate a few of those

Astroburger for dinner.  Had the boy's tball game with pictures afterwards so we were running.  I have not done the dishes from last night still...not feeling good and not getting enough sleep don't go well together.

Got in 10000 steps.  72 oz water.   Now we are adding fruits and veggies to the tally.   3 veg and 2 fruits.  Didn't get close today.  Well one of each if I am generous with garnishes on my hamburger and grilled cheese.  :)

I'm exhausted!  Good night!

No comments: