Monday, December 29, 2014

100 day challenge



Earlier in the weekend I learned about the 
100 day challenge.   I signed up for the emails and the motivational paper.  It is a pay for program that helps you accomplish great things in the first 100 days of 2015.  I thought the idea of the 100 day challenge was fantastic.  So I am going to set goals that I am going to accomplish for the first 100 days of 2015.   That will take me to day 139 of writing this blog.  So my Accomplishments for the first 100 days are going to be 100 days of planned meals.  100 days of exercise (I take Sundays off...but rest days count as exercise)  100 days of Morning and night routines.  I am excited to start getting my 100 days in!  So are you in?  What are you going to do for the next 100 days??

So in listening to the videos they sent out apparently it is supposed to be just one goal that you work on.  In essence you could say that mind is since I'm already working on my routines and exercise. They will be my bonus 100.  :)

I'm serious though.  Are you joining me??  Comment below with your goal. 

No comments: