Monday, December 22, 2014

Day 29 my success depends on me

I subscribe to Darren daily.  This is a daily motivation email from Darren hardy an author and head of success magazine.  Today's message was that success comes to those who pay the rent for it.  I found it to be very poignant.  Here is the link to listen in.  http://www.darrendaily.com/want-to-change-your-life/
Take charge of your life...be better and things will get better.  

Morning Blood Sugar:  97. I'll take that number!

Exercise:  Jonathan's live workout. Www.bootcamphub.com
A great dose of positivity for today.   Where am I living emotionally?   Positive or negative.  I get to choose.   I had to modify quite a bit but it felt good to be exercising again.

Breakfast:  
Time:  10:05
Hunger Level*: 3
Ate: yogurt parfait with cinnamon oats and raspberries.
Comments: this recipe is in my plan to eat profile.  Oh so yummy and my daughter approves.   The boys refuse to even try.   Their loss!

Snack:
Time:none
Hunger Level*:
Ate:
Comments: ate breakfast too late

Lunch:
Time: 1:00 pm
Hunger Level*: 3
Ate:  omelet with onion and peppers a roll small pieces of fudge.
Comments: I had planned on making Phili cheese steaks with portobello mushrooms.   The shrooms I bought before getting sick and unfortunately they didn't last so I thought of what else I could use sautéed onions in...voila omelet!   Yum! It's been a long time since Ive had one.

Snack:
Time:
Hunger Level*:
Ate:
Comments: snitches while making cake balls.  No real snack

Dinner:
Time: 7 pm
Hunger Level*: 2
Ate: pizza
Comments:  had running around to do and so went to pick up pizza on the way home.  It was quite backed up there so dinner ended up much later than anticipated.  I also ordered way too much pizza.  It'll be lunch for a few days!


Water intake: 32 oz

**Hunger Scale is from 0-10 with zero being absolutely empty, ravenous and 10 being so stuffed that you are absolutely sick.
0--Empty
1--Ravenous
3--Set
4--Pangs
5--Neutral
6.5--Satisfied
8--Full
9--Stuffed
10--Sick
"Every time you start to eat, check your hunger level.  Ideally, aim for around a level of 3 to begin eating.  If you are at a 5 or above, you are not biologically hungry.  If you are at 2 or lower, you're likely over hungry and at risk for overeating."  Scale and comments taken from the book "Intuitive Eating" by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch. 

No comments: