Friday, December 5, 2014

Day 11

Sugar last night was 115, so not cool...Especially since I was checking it late, and I was going to bed really late.  Skipped the ningxia and it was 105 this morning.  I know it is from all those mini cheesecakes I had last night.  Oh they were so yummy!  I say all...but it was 3-4.  There was a time I would have eaten the whole dozen and not batted an eye.  Still no guilt.  I am making observations of my actions.  There is no reason to beat myself up for things that happened in the past.  That is something the old me would have done though.  I would get in a cycle of eating and hate that would spiral until I was so angry and full that I couldn't stuff anything more in.  My kids and husband paid the price for my anger at myself.  Over what I ate for goodness sake.  It was ridiculous.  So glad I worked through that and began to observe instead.  So what if I ate a lot.  Nothing I can do about it now.  I will learn from it and move forward.

Intake today --my sons 7th birthday

8:00  Pancake with strawberry yogurt
9:30 pancakes with lemon yogurt.
1:00 beef jerky and a mini cheesecake
3 pm half a ham sandwich, string cheese, a few bites of an apple and some potato chips.  Lemonade
chocolate cookies.  I let myself get too hungry again!  Chocolate milk
6:30  pizza, cream soda (we went to a christmas party for my hubby's work, at a bowling alley)  IT was tons of fun!  Since it is my son's birthday we took a Costco cake and shared it.  Came home with half still.  I ate a piece.  Somehow I got in a judgmental space and started eating another piece even though I wasn't hungry and it didn't taste good.  Caught myself and didn't finish it.  I think I got caught in a comparison game for a moment...which led to negative feelings.  Everyone has their agency and can eat what they want.  It is not for me to judge!  Cryptic enough for you? :)


Exercise

Ran 4 min at 5 mph.  Phew!

Decided to take it extra easy on my arm today.  Start low (10) and move up.  I'm using 2 5 lb dumbbells for that.  Its a good start! 
I'm up way late.  Was working on a project for hubby that was coming due.  Now it is really time to sleep.  My night sugar is 117.  Not bad considering I drank soda tonight.  Was not a carb friendly meal. Think I'll walk in place while brushing my teeth.  Hopefully the morning sugar will be much better!  Good night!!

No comments: