Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Day 10 --preparation

I forgot to plan my day last night.  So did it first thing this morning.   I'm going make a point to check in every few hours today to make sure I stay on task.
Interesting results with blood sugar this morning.   I measured 94 last night had ningxia at 11 pm and this morning it was 106. Not as bad as the other day...but very interesting.  I woke up feeling rather hungry so maybe that is part of it.  

Awake at 6:30
8:00 oatmeal (better oats maple and brown sugar.  Yum!) with milk and a cup of chocolate milk. 
10:30 protein shake.  PPP, Just juiced greens (1tsp), fiber mix (1tsp) two frozen peaches.  1/4 c coconut milk and a cup of ice and water.
1:50 Turkey bacon and focaccia from kneaders
3:00 a couple of orange sticks
5:00 a couple of orange sticks
6:00 mini cheesecakes
7:30 turkey cranberry and stuffing sandwich.  I must be on a turkey kick!  this one was homemade though.  I cooked a turkey for dinner.  Yum.  ;)
Mini cheesecake.  These have become a favorite.  They always taste better than I remember.  My daughter loves to make them.  Hmmm recipe post here we come!  :)


The shrink session this morning was powerful.  Letting go.  I did the 5 minute mantra workout in my bedroom.  The room I had attempted to clean yesterday but did not get very far.   The room that deserves to be my sanctuary but instead becomes a graveyard for stuff that has no home.  Today I let go of the clutter.  I let go of the mess.  I let go of the confining feeling of stuff.  I deserve to be happy, I deserve to feel good.  I deserve to have a bedroom that welcomes me and is a safe haven when I need it.  The mantras today were:
I let go of the old.  I'm creating something new.  
The old me wading through and tripping over STUFF (something that undermines fantastic feelings) is no longer me.  I am now creating a version of myself full of joy and power.  Free from the confines of what if and maybe.  I am now filled with the strength to be the organized purposeful super fit mom that I know I can be!!

I was busy all day running to get Christmas and birthday presents figured out.  My daughter turns 12 on Friday and my son 7 tomorrow.  So I didn't get in a workout (other than the 5 minutes).  A crazy day! 

No comments: