Friday, December 12, 2014

Day 19...the party

So with how sick I have been I seriously thought about canceling my daughters birthday party.   She had put a ton of work into it so I didn't have the heart to do that to her.   Instead I cleaned.  She had decorated quite nicely the basement and did all the work to organize and plan.   I just had to buy stuff and do some cleaning. I diffused oils that I've heard help with sickness and wiped everything down.  We went to a couple of stores as well to get everything. Rather tiring. I feel like I'm paying for it tonight.  
The party was quite the success!  I rather stayed away just checking in on occasion and taking a few pictures.   Figured the boys and I needed to cough in an entirely separate room in the house.  

It seems I am up to two meals a day now.  I had my moms soup a little after 10 and then at 5 :30 I ate a soup brought by the primary president.   I had called her saying I was getting a sub for Sunday as I feel I need to take the full weekend to recover.  It was so nice of her to do that. 

No comments: