Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Day 9--feeling accomplished



Awake at 6:15 
FG 98. Looks like my experiment worked!   I love any number under 100 first thing in the morning!   According to the information I've read your hormones need to come back into balance before the body starts to release excess fat.  So that is my goal.  To bring the hormones back to balance.  This morning is a definite win!   Now to continue the experiment and see if I can do it again tomorrow. 

I had a three year old want to cuddle first thing this morning.   Can't say no to that! It rather made my morning slow however.  


Intake:
7:45 Apple
9:30 yogurt
11:00 pepper jack cheese and ritz. 
1:30 pizza
2:00 pizza
3:00 another piece of pizza
4 pm orange sticks
6:30 garlic and sea salt mahi mahi, salad with ranch, garlic roll  YUM!

Definitely had an off food day.  I didn't eat enough breakfast and it followed me the rest of the day.   I had a food plan that I didn't follow until dinner.  (better than nothing)  Will work on paying more attention to my plan tomorrow!


Exercise:
I was really slow getting to it today.   Got in 5 minutes this morning with shrink session. Then waited until 1:30 before I finished. Strong lifts and then 15 min on the treadmill.  I got in a mile at 4.6 mph. That is fantastic for me!   It was quite the stretch but felt amazing!!!


Ever have one of those days where you feel like what you are doing doesn't match how you look?  I had one of those days.  I felt sleek and strong.  Accomplished.  The mirror didn't show sleek and strong.  That's ok.  As I continue on my outside will begin to match the inside.  :)

No comments: