Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Day 31. Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve is here!   My kids are so excited.   They even put out cookies for Santa yesterday... It took me about an hour today to put hubby's gift together.  I hope he likes it!  A Hawaiian Christmas luau. 



Morning Blood Sugar: 97. Very interesting.   I checked last night and before bed I was 93.  So at least it's reading different at other times.   I'm wondering if the weight I dropped while sick has helped to reset my system a bit.   I really am surprised that I've been consistently below 100.  The good news is that sugars level out and then the fat release begins.   Yay!  I've been thinking that it might be the grapefruit.  It has sugar lowering tendancies.   Either way I'll take it!

Exercise:  working on random acts today 10000 step here I come.

Breakfast:  
Time: 8:30
Hunger Level*: 3
Ate: almond poppyseed bread
Comments: yum

Snack:
Time: 10:00
Hunger Level*: 2
Ate: pear and cookie
Comments:

Lunch:
Time: 1:00
Hunger Level*: 2
Ate: pizza and cookie.
Comments: feeling stressed and angry.  Getting the house clean can be stressful!

Snack:
Time:
Hunger Level*:
Ate: licked the fudge off the spoon.  Yummy!
Comments:

Dinner:
Time:  6 pm
Hunger Level*:3
Ate: ham carrots and cucumber cheese ball. Tried some dip but it didn't taste good.
Comments:  dinner at the table with the fam.  We are getting excited for Christmas!!  The house is almost clean.  I'm already tired.  Lots to do.


Water intake: 32 oz

**Hunger Scale is from 0-10 with zero being absolutely empty, ravenous and 10 being so stuffed that you are absolutely sick.
0--Empty
1--Ravenous
3--Set
4--Pangs
5--Neutral
6.5--Satisfied
8--Full
9--Stuffed
10--Sick
"Every time you start to eat, check your hunger level.  Ideally, aim for around a level of 3 to begin eating.  If you are at a 5 or above, you are not biologically hungry.  If you are at 2 or lower, you're likely over hungry and at risk for overeating."  Scale and comments taken from the book "Intuitive Eating" by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch. 

No comments: