Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Day 24

I'm not feeling up to waxing eloquent today.  Sick of being sick!  I really just am getting frustrated that I don't have my voice back yet.   I started diffusing an oil to help with my lung congestion.   Seems to be helping so far.  Have not needed the inhaler today.   I just find myself getting angry that I don't have a voice.  Sorry I already said that.  I was supposed to sing with the choir at church on Sunday, only a miracle will make that happen at this point and I am disappointed.


 Here is my intake for today. 


Actually made breakfast this morning.   Banana Nutella muffins I found through organize yourself skinny's plan to eat profile.   Love them.   Easy. Full of good fats and fiber.  :). I ate a couple for breakfast around 10.
Noon.  A few more muffins.  I'm making more soup and it's not done yet.  
1:30 ckn noodle soup in a bread bowl
3:30 Oreos and milk
7 p.m. a croissant and another muffin.  Yum. 


No comments: