Monday, March 2, 2015

Day 61 of 100--Cut your big goal into small goals

Today I realized after listening to the Darren Daily and the 30 in 15 video that My current why is to show myself that I can do this!   I want to finally tell my negative voice that I am in charge and that I don't believe it.  I am going to show her up and do what I have decided to do.  NO IFs Ands or BUTS!  It's time to jump out of all the excuses!!

So in order to get to my goals I am taking a step at a time.   Ultimately the goal is to get to a size 8 and drop 30 lbs in 15 weeks.   If I only pay attention to the end goal it could get overwhelming and my negative voice would have a heyday!   So instead I am dividing it up into weekly and daily goals.  This week's goal is to take steps that will help me drop 2 lbs by my weigh in.   This includes my daily workouts, Random Acts of Fitness (namely 10000 steps) drinking water, eating more fruits and veggies.  Picking from these ideas for the week, I used them for my daily goals.  So today my intentions were to get my 10000 steps, drink 64 oz water and eat 5 fruits and veggies.   I was successful for day one of the 15 weeks!   It feels good to base my success off of the things I have control over.  :)  I believe that my daily success will ultimately lead me to see weekly success, and even greater success from there.   I know I can't help but be successful as I have all the tools at my disposal that I am using.  Trainers, motivation, healthy and easy meals.   Now I am going to go plan my day for tomorrow.   That is another step towards success!!

No comments: